The Boulevard Of Dreams - The 2011 National Home Show
Spring is just around the corner, and with Spring comes the "National Home Show", the biggest, the best home show of them all Feb 18 - Feb 27, 2011.
Once again I have complimentary Re/Max VIP Tickets for my valued clients that enable you to enjoy;
- Exclusive Re/Max VIP entrance with complimentary coat check
- Front row seating at the “The Urban Barn’ Main Stage” presented by HGTV
- Complimentary wine tasting in the Kitchen Party Booth
Presented by RE/MAX the theme this year is Restore, Refresh, Renew. You can shop for the latest products with over 700 retailers, take home new ideas from the new boulevard of dreams or get help from top celebrity and industry experts.
2011 Show Highlights Include:
The Boulevard Of Dreams
- Two Incredible Model Homes -A Glass House built by Concept PolygHome with interiors by Debbie Travis, and a Quality Engineered Home, a modular bungalow, with interior by Sears.
- The Ryobi Man Cave -The ultimate male sanctuary built by Summerwood and designed by Ramsin Khachi, featuring a tricked out garage complete with the latest technologies, tools and accessories
- Dream Gardens -Winter becomes spring thanks to 9 outstanding and unique landscapers demonstrating the very best in outdoor design. Each Garden will also feature a local wine or spirit allowing visitors to share a cocktail while creating their ultimate garden fantasy.
To arrange for your complimentary pair of tickets please contact me.